Outstanding Revenue Generating Opportunity!
Education To Go (ed2go) has been the industry leader in online learning for over ten years. We provide the highest-quality online continuing education courses that are affordable and easy to use and are delivered through a network of over 2,100 top colleges and universities. Whether you are a community organization, a non-profit, a small company, or an individual with a web site, you can now leverage this vast network of higher education institutions by becoming an ed2go affiliate. Partner with ed2go and help your customers enrich their lives or achieve their professional goals through affordable and accessible online education.
Most courses are priced around $99, meaning an average commission of about $10 for you. More than 2 million satisfied students have already taken an ed2go course, and each month 20,000 - 30,000 students enroll.
Today, ed2go courses are offered through college/university partners that have contracts with ed2go, and have been through ed2go training, and have experience – as well as the staff – to handle all registration and student support activities. Now, organizations like yours are able to make the ed2go courses available by becoming a member of the ed2go Learning Affiliate Network – without having to deal with any of the paperwork, overhead, or time normally associated with managing a program like this.
Examples of ed2go Learning Affiliate Network Partners:
Your Customers & Communities are Interested in Online Learning
- Over 4 million students took at least one online course during the fall term 2007.
- The number of students taking at least one online course jumped by nearly 70% between 2002 and 2007.
- Our ever-growing catalog of over 340 courses covers just about every topic – there is something for everyone!
- Over 95% of students who take one ed2go online course say they plan to take another.
- With President Obama encouraging all Americans to engage in at least one year of higher education or career training, now is the perfect time to partner with ed2go!
Here’s what Students are Saying about ed2go
This was one of the best courses I have ever taken! The information covered was excellent and so timely for me. I have already put the information I learned to use and just got a new job as Marketing Director for a great company.”
– Student from Montana State University in Business and Marketing Writing
“This course completely exceeded my expectations. The lessons were very well organized and thorough. I plan to take the next two online courses in this series, and feel confident that these courses can prepare me for the certification tests.”
– Student from California State University, Dominguez Hills in A+ Certification Prep
“This course was a life saver for me! The lessons were filled with professional, practical and useful information that I will use daily in my business. I will highly recommend this class to others!”
– Student from Delta-Montrose Technical College in Start Your Own Small Business
“This was an excellent class. The information presented and the instructor’s knowledge was simply outstanding.”
– Student from Delaware Technical and Community College in Accounting Fundamentals
“This course was more insightful and impacting than many of the classes I took in my graduate and undergraduate work. A really great job - I am so impressed!”
– Student from Southwestern Illinois College in Understanding Adolescent Development
For more information, please contact us at: