August 2009 - New at ed2go
Did you know that you have access by phone or email to a specialized help desk catering to your needs as ed2go|GES program administrators?
ed2go Partner Support is available to help you with any aspect of the ed2go|GES program for both ed2go Online Courses and Online Career Training Programs. This includes help with any of the following:
- Inquiries: questions regarding student requirements, course information, general questions
- Roster Management: how to drop or transfer
- Reports: available tools, student progress, and student completion
- Catalog: add or remove courses, adjust pricing
- Training: schedule training on any product line or brush up on specifics
- Technical Support: help with your Online Course or Career Training Program sites, including administration
And more...when in doubt, contact ed2go Partner Support!
You'll find quick email links to ed2go Partner Support at your ed2go Online Administration Center and at your GES Administration Center.
You can also contact Partner Support directly Monday through Friday:
Please note that Partner Support is a partner resource only.
Students who wish to contact ed2go directly to ask specific questions in regard to ed2go Online Courses or Career Training Programs can contact:
|ed2go Online Courses
|ed2go Online Career Training Programs