Welcome to our Online Instruction Center
We offer you hundreds of engaging online courses for adults, covering every topic from Anatomy to Web Design.
Ready to explore our catalog? Browse our catalog or check out our Popular, New, and Featured Courses.
Each ed2go course comes equipped with a patient and caring instructor, lively discussions with your fellow students, and plenty of practical information that you can put to immediate use. All courses run for six weeks. Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. You can complete any of these courses entirely from your home or office and at any time of the day or night.
BE SURE TO LOOK OVER ALL REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSES AND THAT YOUR COMPUTER MEETS THE NEEDS OF THE COURSE.
TRY THE DEMO FOR ANY COURSE YOU WISH TO REGISTER FOR BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO REGISTER WITH THE SCHOOL.
STEPS TO ENROLL:
Step 1: Register with BCC and pay tuition.
YOU MUST REGISTER A WEEK BEFORE THE START DATE EACH THIRD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH
Option 1 - Mail-In Registration and Payment
Download a BCC registration form. SIGN IT and mail it with payment to:
Attn: Ed2Go, Bladen Community College, Continuing Education, 7418 Hwy 41 West, Dublin, NC 28332.
Make checks payable to Bladen Community College.
Option 2 - Walk-In Registration and Payment
Come to Bladen Community College's Continuing Education Center (Building 2) and fill out a registration form and make payment at 7418 Hwy 41 West, Dublin, NC 28332.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED THE WEEK BEFORE THE COURSE STARTS
A hand-signed BCC registration form and payment must be submitted together in order to complete the registration process. Checks received without registration form will be returned to the student. Please register at least one week before the class starts. All courses start the 3rd Wednesday of each month.
Go to http://www.ed2go.com/bladencc/SearchResults.aspx#SearchBar
- Search for for the course you wish to register for.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Click on Start Date.
- Type in Pass Code provided in email from Bladen Community college.
- Click Apply. Pass Code will be applied and total will change to $0.
- New Students will create an account using your email address, click Create Account.
- Enter in Account Information and Student Information, click Continue to Payment options. (You will not be charged with the use of a Pass Code)
- At Payment Option you will see a $0 balance, click Continue.
- An order confirmation detail will appear. Please print for your records and click Enter my Classroom.
- Begin Orientation
- On first day of your start you selected begin Lesson One.
3. To sign in for first day of Lessons
1. Go to http://www.ed2go.com/bladencc/
2. Click Sign In on the upper right side of the page.
3. Type in your email address and then password.
4. Then go to My Classroom.
Books for online courses are NOT stocked in the BCC Bookstore
Please refer to the link in the requirements section during your orientation to purchase books. Note: Only a few courses require books. When purchasing books online, please allow 7-14 days to receive your books before registering for your course. ie: Medical Coding.
*All students must log into the course on the start date and take Quiz 1 within the first week! You must complete the final exam with a grade of 70 or higher to receive a "S" Satisfactory for the course and to earn the Certificate of Completion.
Mail all correspondence to:
Bladen Community College
7418 Hwy 41 West
Dublin, NC 28332
E-mail: email@example.com or call: 910-879-5588