This program can only be taken on a PC. It is not compatible with a Mac. It is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers. You need a high-speed Internet connection and e-mail account. You should also have the following full-retail version Microsoft Office 2010 Products already installed: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
It is recommended that you use the latest version of Internet Explorer in place of other Web browsers.
Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader are required for this program.
Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
Click here to download the Flash Player.
ed2go will provide the required textbooks for this program:
- Beginning Guide to Microsoft® Word 2010
- Intermediate Guide to Microsoft® Word 2010
- Advanced Guide to Microsoft® Word 2010
- Beginning Guide to Microsoft® Excel 2010
- Intermediate Guide to Microsoft® Excel 2010
- Advanced Guide to Microsoft® Excel 2010
- Complete Guide to Microsoft® PowerPoint 2010
- Complete Guide to Microsoft® Outlook 2010
- Procedures & Theory for Administrative Professionals
The certification training is available to adult learners online in partnership with major colleges and universities. This program is for you if you're looking to improve your Microsoft Office computer skills and want to start a new career or advance your current one.
Students who enroll in the Microsoft Office 2010 Master program should have basic computer skills, including the ability to use an Internet browser and to select commands from a menu or toolbar.