This program comes with AutoCAD 2011 Course Notes, a quick reference guide. The educational software version of AutoCAD is available for download and will be made available to students upon registration.
High-speed Internet is recommended. This program can only be taken on a PC or IBM-compatible computer. Computers that support the following browsers are adequate:
- Internet Explorer (versions 7 and 8 only)
- Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
You will need Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP 1 or later), or Windows XP (SP 2 or later). You will also need Adobe Flash Player 8.
- For Windows Vista or Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology; for Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.8 GB free disk space for installation
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Microsoft® Direct3D®-capable workstation-class graphics card
- 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color
This program is for you if you’re interested in computer aided design and you want to become proficient using AutoCAD 2011 software for 2D and 3D applications. Before enrolling in this program, you should have a basic knowledge of the Windows operating system and be comfortable installing software and loading files. You should have an Internet connection and e-mailing capabilities and be familiar with using the Internet.