1. Can I register for programs if I am an international student?
Yes, because ed2go programs are online you never have to actually travel to the school. Most schools offer telephone or online registration.
2. How long does it take to complete a program?
All of our programs are self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start them when you want and finish them at your own pace. Upon registering, you're given an initial six months to complete this program. Should you need more time beyond the six months, an extension of three months is available with a fee of $250.
3. Do I have to buy additional materials?
All the materials you'll need are included, and their cost will be covered by your tuition. ed2go will ship all materials ground service upon enrollment.
4. Can I get financial assistance?
ed2go programs are noncredit programs, so they do not qualify for federal aid. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our programs.
5. What happens when I complete the program?
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be awarded a certificate of completion.
6. Am I guaranteed a job?
ed2go programs will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. We don't provide direct job placement services, but our facilitators and career counselors will help you build your resume and are available to give advice on finding your first job. Facilitators will also be available to use as a professional reference upon completion of the program. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
7. Who will be my instructor?
Each student is paired up with a facilitator for one-on-one interaction. The facilitator will be available (via e-mail) to answer any questions you may have and to provide feedback on your performance. All of our facilitators are successful working professionals in the fields in which they teach.
8. What software or hardware do I need in order to take online programs and what are the system requirements?
In order to take our online programs, you must have access to a computer and the Internet. You can access the program contents from any Web-enabled computer. You don't have to use the same computer to log-in to the program every time.
- For Windows Vista or Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology; for Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.8 GB free disk space for installation
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Microsoft® Direct3D®-capable workstation-class graphics card
- 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color
- Internet Speed of 56K is recommended
- Java Script and Cookies enabled
- Internet Explorer 7 or 8, Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
9. Can I use a Mac?
No, you must access this program with a PC or IBM-compatible computer.
10. How can I get more information about the program?
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, please feel free to contact us via LIVE chat (click the button toward the top of the page). If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please feel free to send us a question using the "Contact Us" form to the right. You may also call us at 1-877-221-5151. We will answer your questions promptly.
11. When can I start the program?
Our programs are all open enrollment. You can register and start the program as soon as you are ready.
Please note: Once the program curriculum is accessed online or through submission of a material shipment confirmation, refunds cannot be issued.
12. Is the exam voucher included in the course material?
No, the exam voucher isn’t included in the course material. In addition to taking this course, we recommend that you continue practicing with AutoCAD on your own for a period of 100 hours or more. Then we recommend that you register for and take the AutoCAD 2011 Certified Associate Exam, which will be available in Summer/Fall 2010. This course is designed with those exam objectives in mind and is an excellent preparatory tool to teach you the very skills the exam expects you to master. That's why it's an Autodesk Official Training Guide!