This program includes AutoCAD 2011 Course Notes as a quick reference guide.
Note: This program does not come with the AutoCAD 2011 software. Students must have access to this software before starting this program.
High-speed Internet is recommended. This program can only be taken on a PC or IBM-compatible computer. Computers that support the following browsers are adequate:
- Internet Explorer (versions 7 and 8 only)
- Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
You will need Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP 1 or later), or Windows XP (SP 2 or later). You will also need Adobe Flash Player 8.
- For Windows Vista or Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology; for Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.8 GB free disk space for installation
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Microsoft® Direct3D®-capable workstation-class graphics card
- 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color
Before enrolling in this program, you should have a basic knowledge of the Windows operating system and be comfortable installing software and loading files. You should have an Internet connection and e-mailing capabilities and be familiar with using the Internet.