This program is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers.
Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader are required for this program.
Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
Click here to download the Flash Player.
ed2go will provide the following textbooks:
- Wiley Pathways: Emergency Planning by Ronald W. Perry, Ph.D., Michael K. Lindell, Ph.D.
- Wiley Pathways: Introduction to Emergency Management by Michael K. Lindell, Ph.D., Carla Prater, Ronald W. Perry, Ph.D.
- Wiley Pathways: Technology in Emergency Management by John C. Pine
- Wiley Pathways: Hazard Mitigation and Preparedness by Anna K. Schwab, Katherine Eschelbach, David J. Brower
- Wiley Pathways: Disaster Response and Recovery by David A. McEntire
A high school diploma or GED are required to complete this program.
This program is for you if you'd like to learn the skills needed to get an entry-level position in the emergency management field. For instance, you could work at the federal, state, or local levels, in the private sector with business-continuity planning, or in other sectors, such as emergency services and public health. You don't need any experience or specialized knowledge to take this program.