This program is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers.
This program can be taken on a PC. It is not recommended for MAC users. Technical requirements include, but are not limited to, having Internet access with a 56K modem (but it's highly recommended that you have DSL or high-speed cable Internet access), 64 MB system RAM, 200 MB free hard-disk space memory or sufficient storage, reliable e-mail account access, CD-ROM/DVD capabilities, and a reliable Internet provider. Some individual programs may have additional software or hardware requirements.
These materials will be provided by ed2go:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently
- Performance Management That Drives Results
- Harvard Business Essentials: Finance for Managers
- How to Win Customers and Keep Them for Life
There are no specific prerequisites to enter this program, other than an Internet connection, an e-mail address, and basic computer knowledge. Students are required to have CPR certification and approval by the program coordinator prior to beginning the Optional Field Internship.
The Fitness Business Management Program offers essential educational pathways and career opportunities for:
- Current managers who are wishing to implement successful fitness management systems
- Current allied health and fitness professionals and personal trainers interested in establishing a fitness business or becoming a fitness manager
- Education directors of multi-site facilities or chains who focus on staff development for fitness professionals and fitness managers
- Companies that require the certificate program as a professional development program for employees to achieve key business goals, career objectives, and skills to advance beyond entry-level positions