The Nutrition for Optimal Health, Wellness, and Sports Online Training Program will teach you about developing individualized nutritional programs for clients, patients, or yourself. The American College of Sports Medicine has certified this curriculum. This innovative and comprehensive Web-based certificate program provides an in-depth examination of contemporary nutritional topics, such as meal plan analysis, functional food implementation, antioxidants, public nutrition, sports nutrition, vitamin supplementation, and weight management.
The textbook for this program is included. This online certificate program is offered in partnership with major colleges, universities, and other accredited education providers.
The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies that Educational Fitness Solutions, Inc, who works with us to bring you this program, meets the criteria for official ACSM Approved Provider status from (2010 – 2013). Providership # 672784. This program is approved for 50 Continuing Education Credits through ACSM.
By completing the Nutrition for Optimal Health, Wellness, and Sports Program, you'll:
- Understand functional food implementation
- Explore meal plan analysis
- Learn appropriate behavioral modifications and dietary approaches for different ages and populations
- Understand vitamin supplementation and weight management
- Gain a foundation for wellness nutrition based on current scientific research
- Understand how to reinforce positive food habits and behaviors
- Learn how to personalize meal plans for yourself or your clients
- Identify common myths and fallacies concerning diet and athletic performance