This program can be taken from either a Mac or a PC. It is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers. There are no specific computer requirements other than an Internet connection and e-mail account. We recommend that you use the latest version of Internet Explorer in place of other Web browsers.
Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader are required for this program.
Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
Click here to download the Flash Player.
ed2go will provide the required textbooks for this program:
- HR 2.0 (with Management CourseMate with eBook Printed Access Card)
- PHR / SPHR – Professional in Human Resources Certification Study Guide
There are no prerequisites for taking this program, other than basic computer knowledge.
If you are planning to take the PHR exam, with HRCI as the certifying body, after completing the program, you will need one of the following:
- One year of demonstrated professional HR, exempt-level experience with a master's degree or higher
- Two years of demonstrated professional HR, exempt-level experience with a bachelor's degree
- Four years of demonstrated professional HR, exempt-level experience with less than a bachelor's degree