Prepares you for:
Are you seeking a career in a high-demand field with plenty of opportunity for advancement? In this online program, you'll master the skills needed to advance within your human resources career.
This program will prepare you to take the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification exam, with HRCI (Human Resource Certification Institute) as the certifying body.
In order to qualify for the PHR Certification, you must meet the following eligibility requirements: have at least 1 year of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Master’s degree, or; have at least 2 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a Bachelor’s degree, or; have at least 4 years of experience in a professional-level HR position with a high school diploma.
What Will I Learn?
This program is designed to prepare experienced Human Resource Professionals for the PHR certification. While preparing you for topics included on the exam, you will cover a comprehensive review of Human Resources practices.
- Contribute to company strategy planning
- Handle recruitment, performance appraisals, and establish training processes
- Explain the strategic decisions that affect compensation, as well as the different job evaluation methods
- Master technical and operational aspects of HR practices, including U.S. laws and regulations regarding employment practices
- Know and understand OSHA rules governing employee health and safety
- Be able to implement retention strategies and when to integrate either tangible or intangible rewards programs
Additionally, this program will fully prepare you for the PHR exam, administered by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
Possible Careers Include…
- HR Generalist
- Recruiter and HR Generalist
- HR Representative
- HR Assistant
- HR Specialist