Textbooks included in the cost of the program are:
- Office Procedures for the Legal Professional
- Gregg Reference Manual
- Harvard Business Essentials: Power, Influence and Persuasion
- Keeping the Books: Basic Recordkeeping and Accounting for the Successful Small Business
- Bookkeeping Made Simple
- Dictionary of Legal Terms
- Accouting for Managers
This program is compatible with both PC and Mac computers. PCs require Windows XP or later operating systems with IE8 or later browsers. Mac computers require Safari browser. (A high-speed Internet connection is hightly recommended.) In addition, you may require Adobe Reader, Flash Plug-in, and a QuickTime plug-in on your computer (all are available through free downloads). PowerPoint is also required for the program.
- For Windows Vista or Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology; for Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.8 GB free disk space for installation
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Microsoft® Direct3D®-capable workstation-class graphics card
- 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color
This program is for you if you have a high school diploma or GED and you want to work for a lawyer in a legal setting such as a law office, a law firm, an in-house legal department, or a governmental or non-profit agency. You do not need any prior experience or training in this field. You should have an Internet connection and e-mailing capabilities and be familiar with using the Internet.