This program teaches you all the skills you need to work for a lawyer in a law office. You will master everything from legal office management and accounting to legal terminology and legal writing. This program will prepare you for the National Association of Legal Professionals (NALS) Accredited Legal Secretary (ALS) examination.
This online certificate program is offered in partnership with major colleges, universities, and other accredited education providers.
This program will prepare you for a career as a legal secretary in a law office, law firm, non-profit agency, or governmental agency. Upon completion, you'll know how to:
- Manage the front end of a legal office.
- Attend to accounting and QuickBooks details for attorneys.
- Use legal terminology effectively.
- Complete basic legal writing tasks.
- Manage projects in legal offices.
- Communicate persuasively and effectively.