If you're thinking of starting a business or pursuing an MBA, learn the essentials here! The Management Training Online Program is perfect for business owners, entrepreneurs, and anyone who wants to learn the basics of business and management.
This online certificate program is offered in partnership with major colleges, universities, and other accredited education providers.
ed2go is a global Registered Education Provider for the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s) offer programs and courses that are preapproved for professional development units through PMI and have been reviewed by a Project Management Professional (PMP)® to ensure that they meet PMI's expectations for professional development in project management.
This program/course is a good choice for those looking for project management experience and those aspiring to obtain a credential from PMI. It's also an excellent choice for existing PMI credential holders looking for an approved activity for PMI's continuing certification PDUs. At the end of this course, you'll receive a certificate indicating your completion of PDUs equal to the number of hours of this course through ed2go, R.E.P. #3213. Please visit pmi.org to learn more about PMI's credentials and how they may fit into your continuing education plans.
By completing the Management Training Online Program, you'll:
- Understand financial and accounting terms
- Know the entire marketing process, including the roles of ethics and technology
- Develop basic practical and managerial skills
- Explore important topics in running operations in accord with legal requirements
- Learn about how taxes affect you, whether your business is a sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation
- Understand the process of negotiating, evaluate negotiation styles, and consider successful negotiation strategies for most environments
- Know the seven management disciplines essential to business success
PMP, Project Management Professional, Project Management Professional (PMP), PMBOK, PgMP, PMI-RMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) and the PMI REP Logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.