This program can only be taken on a PC. This program is not Mac
compatible. It is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating
systems and Firefox, Chrome, or IE 7 and later browsers. There are no
specific computer requirements other than an Internet connection,
e-mail account, Microsoft Word (for assignment submissions), and
Windows Media Player (which is available as a free download).
Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader are required for this
to download the Acrobat Reader.
to download the Flash Player.
ed2go will provide the required textbooks for this program:
- A Guide to Health Insurance Billing
- 2015 Coding Workbook for the Physician’s Office
- 2015 CPT Standard Edition
- 2015 HCPCS Level II
- ICD-10-CM Professional for Physicians Draft - 2015
- Official CPC Certification Study Guide, Fourth Edition
- ICD-9-CM Expert for Physician’s, Volumes 1 & 2 –
- Merriam-Webster's Medical Desk Dictionary
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions
In order to sit for national certification exams, candidates must have
a high school diploma or equivalent; therefore, it is recommended you
have this before enrolling for this program.