This program can be taken from either a Mac or a PC. It is compatible
with the Windows XP and later operating systems, Firefox, Chrome, or IE
7 and later browsers. There are no specific computer requirements other
than an Internet connection, e-mail account, Microsoft Word (for
assignment submissions), and Windows Media Player (which is available
as a free download).
Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader are required for this
to download the Acrobat Reader.
to download the Flash Player.
ed2go will provide the required textbooks for this program:
- Delmar’s Administrative Medical Assistant
- A Guide to Health Insurance Billing
- 2015 Coding Workbook for the Physician’s Office
- 2016 CPT Standard Edition
- 2016 HCPCS Level II
- ICD-10-CM Expert for Physicians Draft - 2016
- ICD-10-PCS (2016)
- Professional Review Guide for the CCA Examination, 2016 Edition
- Merriam-Webster's Medical Desk Dictionary
- Medical Terminology for Health Professions
successfully completing your program, you’ll also receive access to the
National Healthcare Association (NHA) online practice exams and study
guide, to help you study for your certification exam.
In order to sit for national certification exams, candidates must have
a high school diploma or equivalent; therefore, it is recommended you
have this before enrolling for this program.