This program is compatible with the Windows 7 and Windows 8 and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers. You'll need the following Microsoft products already installed on your computer in order to take this program: Microsoft Word and Access 2007.
- IBM-compatible (PC) computer
- Processor: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
- RAM: 1 GB of system memory
- Hard Drive: 40 GB with at least 15 GB of available space
- Video: support for DirectX 9 graphics with WDDM Driver
- 128 MB of graphics memory
- Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware
- 32 bits per pixel
- DVD-ROM drive
- Audio output
Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader are required for this course.
Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
Click here to download the Flash Player.
You'll need Internet access. If your Internet service provider uses only dial-up, a minimum of 56K connection rate is recommended; however, high-speed access (cable or DSL) is preferred.
This program cannot be taken from a Mac computer.
Books included with this program:
- The Beginning Guide to Microsoft Access 2007
- The Intermediate Guide to Microsoft Access 2007
- The Advanced Guide to Microsoft Access 2007
This program includes: Microsoft Office Access 2007 CourseNotes from Course Technology.
Students who enroll in the Microsoft Access 2007 program should have the equivalent of six months of hands-on computer experience. You should be able to manage files, including saving, updating, and backing up files.
This program is for you if you're an office worker, manager, entrepreneur, or other professional who wants to start using advanced Microsoft Access skills immediately. This program is also suitable for you if you're looking to learn about this software and expand your job possibilities.