The Microsoft Access 2007 Online Training Program is a comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation program that will validate your business computer skills using Microsoft Access 2007 software. You'll not only gain basic knowledge of the software, including how to use and design tables, forms, and queries, but you'll also learn how to link information, automate data entry, and more! This online certificate program is offered in partnership with major colleges, universities, and other accredited education providers.
By completing the Microsoft Access 2007 program, you'll:
- Know how to use and design tables, forms, and queries
- Create queries to find and select records by criteria, and write, test, and update those queries
- Understand how to create forms with subforms to represent one-to-many relationships
- Learn to use criteria, parameters, concatenation, and operators in query designs
- Improve report designs with sorting and grouping
- Know how to link information and automate data entry
- Create a search form that uses a combo box to filter the records
- Know how to use Microsoft Access and Word together in a mail merge
- Be able to optimize a database for multiple users
If you wish to prepare for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-605: Using Microsoft Office Access 2007, you'll find beginning lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics here.