Participate in the Microsoft Access 2010 online course to improve your level of knowledge with Microsoft Access functions, while you prepare to take the Microsoft Certification Exam. The book, The Complete Guide to Microsoft Access 2010 ebook includes both recall and authentic assessments to measure your understanding at an increasingly advanced level. You will work hands-on with the commands, as you complete sample projects to reinforce your learning. This course does not rely on abstract learning but on the program in context.
By completing the Microsoft Outlook Online Training Program, you will be able to do the following:
- Create and Manage databases
- Create Tables, add Fields and specify the Data Type
- Create Forms with a Wizard, Quick Parts and in Design View
- Create Forms for data entry as well as list view
- Use Queries to combine Fields, Group, Sort and Total
- Create Reports and format the content, Header, Footer and layout
- Manage and maintain an Access database
- Create a strategy for archiving data with Action Queries
This program teaches the exam objectives for the following optional certification test, which is not required for MOS Certification:
- Exam 77-885: MOS: Microsoft Office Access 2010.