1. Can I register for programs if I am an international student?
Yes, because ed2go programs are online you never have to actually travel to the school. Most schools offer telephone or online registration.
2. How long does it take to complete a program?
All of our programs are self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start them when you want and finish them at your own pace. Upon registering, you're given an initial six months to complete this course. Should you need more time beyond the six months, an extension of six months is available at no additional cost.
3. Do I have to buy additional materials?
You must have Microsoft Word 2007 software already installed on your computer before taking the program. Otherwise, all the materials you'll need are included, and their cost will be covered by your tuition. ed2go will ship all materials ground service upon enrollment.
4. Can I get financial assistance?
ed2go courses are non-credit courses, so they do not qualify for federal aid. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards will pay for qualified students to take our courses.
5. What happens when I complete the program?
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be awarded a certificate of completion.
6. Am I guaranteed a job?
ed2go programs will provide you with the skills you need to obtain an entry-level position in most cases. We don't provide direct job placement services, but our facilitators and career counselors will help you build your resume and are available to give advice on finding your first job. Facilitators will also be available to use as a professional reference upon completion of the program. Potential students should always do research on the job market in their area before registering.
7. Who will be my instructor?
Each student is paired up with a facilitator for one-on-one interaction. The facilitator will be available (via e-mail) to answer any questions you may have and to provide feedback on your performance. All of our facilitators are successful working professionals in the fields in which they teach.
8. What do I have to have in order to take an online program, and what are the system requirements?
In order to take our online programs, you must have access to a computer and the Internet (high-speed Internet access is recommended). You can access the program from any Web-enabled computer.
You'll need the following Microsoft products already installed on your computer in order to take this program: Word 2007.
- IBM-compatible (PC) computer
- Processor: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
- RAM: 1 GB of system memory
- Hard Drive: 40 GB with at least 15 GB of available space
- Video: support for DirectX 9 graphics with WDDM Driver
- 128 MB of graphics memory
- Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware
- 32 bits per pixel
- DVD-ROM drive
- Audio output
9. Can I use a Mac?
No, you must access this program from a PC or IBC compatible computer.
10. How can I get more information about the program?
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, please feel free to contact us via LIVE chat (click the button toward the top of the page). If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please feel free to send us a question using the "Contact Us" form to the right. You may also call us at 1-855-520-6806. We will answer your questions promptly.
11. When can I start the program?
Our programs are all open enrollment. You can register and start the program as soon as you are ready.
Please note: Once the program curriculum is accessed online or through submission of a material shipment confirmation, refunds cannot be issued.
12. I got an extension on the course. Can I get one for my software?
No. There are no extensions available for the software.