The MCSA: Windows Server 2008 series will prepare you to take the Microsoft 70-640, 70-642, and 70-646 certification exams. The MCSA: Windows Server 2008 program will also prepare you to administer and manage Windows 2008 Networks. You will also have the opportunity to practice on an online lab system.
This certification will give you the opportunity for more money and more stability in the ever-growing and changing IT marketplace. The network administrator profession continues to be among the fastest growing and most stable positions in the IT industry.
This online certificate program is offered in partnership with major colleges, universities, and other accredited education providers.
Upon successful completion of this program, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the tasks involved in supporting Windows 2008 networks
- Understand how networking concepts are implemented in Windows 2008
- Configure Microsoft Windows 2008 Professional on stand-alone computers and on client computers that are part of a workgroup or domain
- Install and configure Windows 2008 Server
- Install, configure, manage, and support a network infrastructure that uses Microsoft Windows 2008 server
- Gain skills needed to create a networking services infrastructure design that supports the required network applications
- Learn network solution technologies including DHCP, IP, OSPF, RIP, and IGMP
- Gain the knowledge and skills needed to design a security framework for small, medium, and enterprise networks by using Microsoft Windows 2008 technologies
You’ll also be prepared to take these Microsoft exams:
- Microsoft 70-640 Certification
- Microsoft 70-642 Certification
- Microsoft 70-646 Certification