With this comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation online program, you can build and validate your business computer skills using Microsoft Excel 2010 software. You’ll cover basic through advanced topics, including formatting fonts, applying number formats, linking worksheets, creating a PivotTable, and more. Upon completion, you'll be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today's competitive job market.
By completing the Microsoft Excel 2010 program, you will:
- Be able to enter, copy, paste, and fill data and formulas
- Learn how to link worksheets, consolidate data, and calculate revenue from several worksheets
- Understand how to use the PivotTable and PivotCharts to automatically format and analyze data
- Know how to filter and outline data
- Be able to use the VLookup and HLookup function
- Save, send, and share workbooks
- Insert and modify Charts, Sparklines, pictures, SmartArt, and shapes
- Apply QuickStyles to Charts, pictures, SmartArt, and Tables
- Create and modify a Table
Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-882: MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2010 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-888: MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Expert will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these requires MOS topics.