The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): SQL Server 2012 program enables you to take your professional database career to a new level. This program validates the primary set of SQL Server 2012 skills, relevant across multiple solution areas in business environments. You will prepare to manage a database environment as a database developer and as a database analyst.
With the MCSA: SQL Server 2012 certification, you can deliver more business value to your organization. This program prepares you for the standards set forth by Microsoft for earning the MCSA: SQL Server 2012 Certification and prepares you to take the Microsoft 70-461, 70-462, and 70-463 certification exams. Upon passing all three exams, you will receive the MCSA: SQL Server 2012 Certification.
In this program, you will learn to install, configure, and manage SQL Server 2012 with hands-on labs that give step-by-step instructions. The applied learning labs prepare you to walk into an interview with marketable skills.
This online certificate program is offered in partnership with major colleges, universities, and other accredited education providers.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to do the following:
- Create Database Objects
- Maintain instances and databases
- Install, Configure, Optimize, and troubleshoot
- Manage, modify, extract, and load data
- Implement security and high availability
- Design and implement a data warehouse
- Configure and deploy SSIS solutions
- Build data quality solutions
You’ll also be prepared to take the following Microsoft exams:
- 70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 70-462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012