This program is compatible with the Windows 7 and Windows 8 and later operating systems and IE 7 and later browsers. You'll need the following Microsoft product already installed on your computer in order to take this program: Microsoft Word and Outlook 2007.
- IBM-compatible (PC) computer
- Processor: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
- RAM: 1 GB of system memory
- Hard Drive: 40 GB with at least 15 GB of available space
- Video: support for DirectX 9 graphics with WDDM Driver
- 128 MB of graphics memory
- Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware
- 32 bits per pixel
- DVD-ROM drive
- Audio output
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (free version)
- Flash Player
Internet connectivity: if your Internet service provider uses only dial-up, a minimum of 56K connection rate is recommended; however, high-speed access (cable or DSL) is preferred.
This program cannot be taken from a Mac computer.
You'll receive a copy of The Complete Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007.
To enroll in the Microsoft Outlook 2007 program, you should have basic computer skills and should be comfortable using an Internet browser and selecting commands from a menu or toolbar. You should be able to manage files, including saving, updating, and backing up files.
This program is for you if you're an office worker, manager, entrepreneur, or other professional who wants to start using advanced Microsoft Office skills immediately. This program is also suitable for you if you're looking to learn about this software and expand your job possibilities.