Learn basic to advanced skills in the Microsoft Outlook 2010 online program, while you prepare for certification. You will discover how to create and format outgoing messages, track and respond to incoming messages, manage the Inbox with Rules and Quick Steps, create appointments and tasks, and more! This program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS).
By completing the Microsoft Outlook Online Training Program, you’ll know how to:
- Create and customize messages
- Create, track, and respond to messages automatically
- Organize the Inbox with Rules and Quick Steps
- Record and schedule appointments in the calendar
- Create, track, and respond to meeting requests
- Use Document Contacts and Tasks Journal Entries
- Manage Outlook E-mail accounts, data files, and backup
Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-884: MOS: Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.