Learn basic to advanced skills in the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 online program, while you prepare for certification. You’ll discover how to create and format presentations, how to apply Transitions and Animations, how to set up presentations, and more! This program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS).
By completing the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Online Training Program, you’ll:
- Know how to create and customize presentations
- Learn to format content
- Become skilled in formatting illustrations, graphics, text, and text boxes
- Learn to apply Animation and Transitions
- Know how to insert and modify multimedia
- Learn to share and secure presentations
- Understand how to apply, create, remove, and modify Styles on text, shapes, and pictures
Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-883: MOS: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010, Using PowerPoint will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.