Engage in the SharePoint 2010 training program if you are either new to or experienced in working with the SharePoint 2010 program. Work through all of the fundamentals of SharePoint from an end user’s perspective. Then build on those skills by learning about the tools you need to manage SharePoint sites.
The program prepares you to take the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-886. By passing this exam, become certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): SharePoint 2010.
This program offers interactive lab environments that require weekly check-ins and activity.
After successfully completing this program and obtaining MOS certification, utilize your new skills either by entering the job market or finding an alternative way to apply these sought-after skills in SharePoint site management.
This online certificate program is offered in partnership with major colleges, universities, and other accredited education providers.
With SharePoint 2010 knowledge, learn to create the following.
- Lists and libraries
- Lists and library views
- Sub-Sites with templates
- Document Sets
- Site columns and content type
- Web Page Content
- External Content Types, using Business Connectivity Services
- Custom workflows using SharePoint Designer
Manage new systems.
- Basic permissions of resources
- Library document versions
- Content Approval settings and Workflow
- Term stores and Metadata
- Document ID Service
- Customization of lists and libraries
Finally, you can access various controls.
- SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure
- Routing documents with Content Organizer
- Integration of Office applications
- Metadata Navigation
- Navigation to SharePoint Team Sites