Learn basic to advanced skills in Microsoft Word 2007 while you prepare for certification. You'll discover how to create and format documents, how to use tables, how to complete a mail merge, and more! This online certificate program is offered in partnership with major colleges, universities, and other accredited education providers.
By completing the Microsoft Word 2007 Online Training Program, you'll:
- Know how to create and customize documents
- Learn to format content and control pagination
- Become skilled in formatting illustrations, graphic text, and text boxes
- Understand how to use Quick Parts to organize content, modify tables, and merge documents
- Know how to insert, modify, and delete comments
- Learn to share and secure documents
Students who wish to prepare for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-601: Using Microsoft Office Word 2007 will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.