Master Microsoft Word 2010 and gain an edge in today's competitive job market. In this online program, you will prepare for certification as you develop your expertise with this in-demand word processing program. You'll discover how to create and format documents, how to use tables, how to complete a mail merge, and more.
By completing the Microsoft Word 2010 Online Training Program, you’ll:
- Know how to create and customize documents
- Learn to format content and control pagination
- Become skilled in formatting illustrations, graphics, text, and text boxes
- Understand how to use Quick Parts to organize content, modify tables, and merge documents
- Know how to insert, modify, and delete comments
- Learn to share and secure documents
- Apply, create, remove and modify Styles on text, shapes, and pictures
Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-881: MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2010 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-887: MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2010 Expert will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.