This program is compatible with the Windows XP and later operating systems, Linux Ubuntu and Mac. It's also compatible with Firefox, Chrome, IE 7 and later browsers.
The following items are required for taking this program:
- A PC or Macintosh computer / laptop
- A reliable Internet connection (high-speed broadband or wireless is recommended)
- Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader (Click here for free download)
- Access to an e-mail client or Internet-based e-mail account
The following items are recommended for taking this program:
- A word-processing package such as Microsoft Word, LibreOffice, OpenOffice or MS Works
- A spreadsheet package such as Microsoft Excel, LibreOffice, OpenOffice or MS Works
- A printer (if you want to print the lessons)
This program is tutor-supervised. A tutor will be assigned to you and will guide you through the lesson material and review your assignments. The following materials will be provided within this program:
- Downloadable WordPress based Lessons
- Downloadable PDF worksheets
- Downloadable Excel spreadsheets
- 25-30 interactive online review quizzes
- 12-15 tutor-graded assignments
- 3 interactive online exams
- Case studies
- Extensive Internet-based resources
To complete the program successfully, you'll need to pass your assignments, quizzes and final exam with an overall average grade of 70% or better. By doing so, you'll earn the Search Engine College Seal of Certification for display on your Web site, and the Search Engine College Certificate of Training to display in your office or include on your resume.
Before enrolling in this course, you should have good keyboarding skills, and you should be familiar with using search engines, Internet browsers, and e-mail. It's an advantage, but not required, to have advanced search engine usage experience, as well.
This program will benefit webmasters, students, marketers, advertisers, and anyone else who wants to learn how to promote Web sites on search engines. The following persons should find this course useful:
- Marketing executives entrusted with the responsibility of promoting their company’s or clients’ web sites.
- Persons who want to improve the performance of their existing paid search campaigns.
- Webmasters wanting to learn how to promote their sites via Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Small business owners wanting to learn how to increase their web site traffic and conversions via paid search advertising.
- Search engine marketers and PPC specialists who want to test and improve their skills.
- Persons wanting to gain employment in the fast-moving search engine marketing industry.
- Owners of e-commerce sites wanting to sell products and services via Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Web Site Designers or ad agencies wanting to offer paid search advertising services to their clients.