- Computer with a 700 megahertz (MHz) or faster processor
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/Vista/XP SP3/2000/NT
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM or more
- Hard disk: 2 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Keyboard and mouse
- Internet Explorer 7 or later (32 bit browser only)
Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader are also required for this program.
Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
Click here to download the Flash Player.
NOTE: The requirement is that all students must have access to Microsoft Project 2007to complete this program.
ed2go will provide the required textbooks for this program:
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), 5th Edition
- PMP Exam Prep
- Microsoft Project 2007 Step by Step
Students must already have access to the Microsoft Project 2007 software. You should have some basic knowledge of project management; however, this training includes a short module on scheduling to make sure all students have the specific knowledge and terminology associated with this training. You don't need to have worked with Project in the past to take this training. If you have had previous experience with Project, by taking this course, you will gain a more in-depth understanding and familiarity with it.
If you plan to take the PMP Exam, you will need a bachelor's degree and 4,500 hours of project management experience in addition to this training, or a high school diploma or GED and 7,500 hours of project management experience in addition to this training.