UDC Community College
Welcome to the District of Columbia’s Human Resources Workforce Development Administration (WDA) Professional Development E-Learning Site. WDA partnered with Continuing Education at the UDC Community College of the District of Columbia (UDCCC) to provide FREE high-quality and cutting edge professional development opportunities to D.C. government employees.
- Classes are six-week sessions with two-hour lessons twice each week!
- Take classes anytime anywhere internet accessibility is available!
- Receive continuing education units (CEUs) upon successful
completion of courses!
- Two classes available annually!
DCHR Professional Development Program Registration Information:
Steps to signing up for a class:
1. Request for Pass Code Link:
Please click Request Pass Code for a Pass Code for professional development courses. The Pass Code must be requested one week before the Section Start Date, if you miss that deadline you will be added to the next start date. Each start date will be every six weeks.
Information you will need to request a Pass Code:
- Employee ID number
- First, Middle Initial, and Last Name
- Name of Agency
- District Government Email Address
- Section Start date
- Supervisor’s Name
- Supervisor’s Email Address
2. Directions for registration to the DCHR professional development portal once you have a Pass Code to redeem.
- Go to http://www.ed2go.com/cedchr-pro/SearchResults.aspx#SearchBar
- Search for a course.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Click on Start Date.
- Type in Pass Code provided in email from UDC CC representative.
- Click Apply. Pass Code will be applied and total will change to $0.
- New Students will create an account using your dc.gov address, click Create Account.
- Enter in Account Information and Student Information, click Continue to Payment options. (You will not be charged with the use of a Pass Code)
- At Payment Option you will see a $0 balance, click Continue.
- An order confirmation detail will appear. Please print for your records and click Enter my Classroom.
- Begin Orientation
- On first day of your start you selected begin Lesson One.
3. To sign in for first day of Lessons
1. Go to http://www.ed2go.com/cedchr-pro/
2. Click Sign In on the upper right side of the page.
3. Type in dc.gov email address and then password.
4. Then go to My Classroom.
Please direct questions about your lessons, quizzes, assignments, and other course materials to your instructor or course administrator. You can use the course discussion areas for this purpose.
Need Additional Help?
Lessons, Quizzes, Assignments, and Course Material/Curriculum.
If you have questions about accessing the online classroom, retrieving your lessons, changing your password, correcting your e-mail address, obtaining progress reports or completion letters, receiving an extension, or any other administrative tasks, visit our Help page.
New or potential students:
If you have questions about course content, prerequisites, requirements, follow-ups, or instructors, you'll find the information you need by locating the courses that interest you. Click the course title to review the course details.
If you have questions about registering, paying for, or transferring in or out of a course, please address them to:
UDC Community College
Amanda Olivares, Program Manager
801 North Capitol Street NE
Washington, DC 20002
If you have questions regarding your eligibility for benefits with DCHR please address them to:
DCHR Employee Benefits Eligibility?
DC Department of Human Resources
Contact Technical Support: