Our HR Management Training & Certification Program provides details on the benefits side of working in the HR world.
This course includes primers on the basic roles of the HR department, such as how to recruit and hire, provide employee benefits, and manage a compensation program. It also includes sections on how to comply with the various benefit, labor, and anti-discrimination laws, accurately keep and maintain personnel files, and effectively and legally discipline and terminate employees.
This course's award-winning interface is certified for design excellence by the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD), and contains numerous tips, examples, and interactive content so that you are confident that you are learning, and in where your strengths and weaknesses lie.
By taking this course, you will be able to:
- Understand basic roles of the HR department
- Recognize standard benefit options such as health benefits, cafeteria plans, retirement plans, and wellness programs
- Identify and comply with the various benefit and labor laws such as FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA, OSHA, and ERISA
- Identify and comply with the various anti-discrimination laws, such as ADA, EPA, PDA, and USERRA
- Understand the key provisions of the National Labor Relations Act and how they impact union and non-union employees
- Develop a compliant employee file system
- Identify the documentation, policies, and procedures employers should establish for disciplining and terminating employees
- Identify the various tasks that should be completed after terminating an employee
The Fundamentals Of HR Management certificate is provided upon completion of the course.
Note: This course is sold as an annual subscription that gives you one full year's access to content, FREE updates, a "Fundmentals of HR Management" certificate, and four hours of PHR / SPHR re-certification credits. The annual renewal of only $99 gains you continued access to content, updates, a new certificate, and additional CE credits each year.
Last, our special Management Interface that allows Managers to track employee progress and training history is included with this course at no charge.Certification:
Fundmentals of HR Management Certificate