The Payroll Wage & Hour Training & Certification Program helps beginning and intermediate HR professionals learn the basic payroll requirements.
The Program includes plain-English descriptions of the various requirements, processes, and procedures, as well as numerous examples, administrative tips, and interactive Q&A to help provide valuable insight into compliance requirements.
The Program also includes an optional test for those who wish to earn the "Certified Payroll Wage & Hour Administrator" designation. This Program also qualifies for eight hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits!
Besides the basics, you'll also learn:
- How to properly "classify" workers
- How to apply the various exemptions
- To calculate gross pay and properly make deductions
- To implement and follow the various payroll policies, procedures, and documentation requirements
Order this Progam and receive:
- Our award-winning training interface
- One full year of access to content
- FREE updates whenever the law changes
- FREE testing to earn the "Certified Payroll Wage & Hour Administrator" designation
Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost.
This interface lets managers view employee progress, test scores, and any incorrectly answered test questions - great for remedial training!Certification:
Certified Payroll Wage & Hour Administrator