Welcome to ForsythTech's Ed2go Online Instruction Center
Important note: It is necessary to pay/register through Forsyth Technical Community College’s Customer Service by calling 336-761-1002 and complete the online enroll now/orientation through Ed2go.
Register today for our upcoming September 17 - November 7, 2014 Session Ed2go Courses - before 12:00PM on September 17
For assistance and course questions call Carolyne Bennett at 336-593-5402-Ex: 1106 and/or e-mail: email@example.com
See a course you want to take that isn't offered?E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org - BEFORE the first day of the month that you want to take the course in and we will add it for you and then send you the course number via e-mail for you to register for the course with. See dates at the bottom of this page.
View our Frequently Asked Questions for details
Before you Register and Pay - Read/Print the Course Requirements and Syllabus; see FAQ for details.
Step 1. Register and Pay- the $75 per Ed2go course by calling Customer Service at 336-761-1002 before the course start date- registration deadline is 12PM/Noon on the course start date- See Dates below
Step 2. Enroll Now/Orientation – after step 1-registration and payment is completed - before the course start date. Forgot your password - use this link to reset it: https://www.ed2go.com/forsyth/help.html?Topic=signin
Step 3. Sign In to My Classroom - on the course’s start date for your 12 lessons/12 lesson quizzes – made available on Wednesday and Friday each week and are accessible for 10 days from the release date and there is a final quiz too.
- Submit Lesson 1 Quiz 1 on the start date of the course
Step 4. Certificate of Completion Requirements and Request
- A full refund is given if Forsyth Tech cancels a course.
- If the course has a √ symbol, you may get a full registration fee refund by officially withdrawing from the class before the first class meeting. After the class has started, a 75% refund can be obtained by officially withdrawing before the class has met 10% of its scheduled time.
- If the course has a * symbol, you may get a full registration fee refund by officially withdrawing from the class one working day (24 hours) before the first class meeting.
- Please Note: To request a registration fee refund in accordance with the above policy, you must officially withdraw from a class by completing and submitting a Request for Refund form the Economic & Workforce Development Customer Service Center on West Campus. Forms are available at the Customer Service Center or your may fill out and submit the online Request for Refund form. Refunds are generally mailed within four to six weeks of receipt of the Request for Refund form and/or notification of class cancellation.
- No other refunds will be given. This includes malpractice insurance fees.
*All Ed2go courses are 24 hours (2.4 CEUs) unless otherwise noted.
*It is imperative that you take at least the first quiz.
*Ed2go courses are 6 weeks long, online, Economic & Workforce Development (non-degree) courses.
Certificate of Completion:
*Study the 12 lessons, submit the 12 lesson quizzes online and submit the final quiz by the course end date.
*If you score 70% or better on the final exam, you can print a certificate of completion.
*Teacher Renewal Credit: if you score 80% or better on the final exam
*PSI students: if you score 70% or better on the final exam.
*Teachers and PSI students e-mail email@example.com to request certificates of completion: See FAQ for details
2014 ForsythTech's Ed2go Session Dates:
Registration/payment must be done before NOON on the start date of the course. No late registrations/payments can be accepted after 12:00PM on the start date.
17 November 7
15 December 5
November 12, 2014 - January 2, 2015
2015 ForsythTech's Ed2go Session Dates:
January 21 March 13
February 18 April 10
March 18 May 8
April 15 June 5