***Important Note: Register & Pay by 12:00PM on February 18 - for our February 18 – April 10 Ed2go courses by calling 336-761-1002 - Forsyth Technical Community College’s Customer Service and using either a MasterCard or Visa – for full details - click this link: https://www.forsythtech.edu/cce/how-to-register-for-classes/continuing-education---online-registration-form and complete the online enroll now/orientation through Ed2go. See Ed2go Steps below.
For assistance, course questions, any issues and to have a course added to register for: call Carolyne Bennett at 336-593-5402-Ex: 1106 and/or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org – call at least one week in advance of the course start date to request a course be added. See dates at the bottom of this page.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Before you Register and Pay - Read/Print the Course Requirements and Syllabus; see FAQ for details.
Step 1. Register and Pay - the $75 per Ed2go course by calling Customer Service at 336-761-1002 before the course start date- registration deadline is 12PM/Noon on the course start date- See Dates below
Step 2. Enroll Now/Orientation – after step 1-registration and payment is completed - before the course start date. Forgot your password - use this link to reset it: https://www.ed2go.com/forsyth/help.html?Topic=signin
Step 3. Sign In to My Classroom - on the course’s start date for your 12 lessons/12 lesson quizzes to submit online – made available on Wednesday and Friday each week and are accessible for 10 days from the release date and there is a final quiz to be submitted online too.
- Submit Lesson 1 Quiz 1 on the start date of the course
Step 4. Certificate of Completion - Requirements and Request – see Frequently asked Questions above
Special notes: Refund Policy - make request at least 24 hours - before - the course start date
- A full refund is given if Forsyth Tech cancels a course.
- If the course has a √ symbol, you may get a full registration fee refund by officially withdrawing from the class before the first class meeting. After the class has started, a 75% refund can be obtained by officially withdrawing before the class has met 10% of its scheduled time.
- If the course has a * symbol, you may get a full registration fee refund by officially withdrawing from the class one working day (24 hours) before the first class meeting.
- Please Note: To request a registration fee refund in accordance with the above policy, you must officially withdraw from a class by completing and submitting a Request for Refund form the Economic & Workforce Development Customer Service Center on West Campus. Forms are available at the Customer Service Center or your may fill out and submit the online Request for Refund form. Refunds are generally mailed within four to six weeks of receipt of the Request for Refund form and/or notification of class cancellation.
- No other refunds will be given. This includes malpractice insurance fees.
*All Ed2go courses are 24 hours (2.4 CEUs) unless otherwise noted.
*It is imperative that you take the first quiz and submit it on the course start date.
*Ed2go courses are 6 weeks long, online, Economic & Workforce Development (non-degree) courses.
Certificate of Completion:
*Study the 12 lessons, submit the 12 lesson quizzes online and submit the final quiz by the course end date.
*If you score 70% or better on the final exam, you can print a certificate of completion.
*Teacher Renewal Credit: if you score 80% or better on the final exam
*PSI students: if you score 70% or better on the final exam.
*Teachers and PSI students e-mail email@example.com to request certificates of completion: See FAQ
2015 ForsythTech's Ed2go Session Dates: Registration/payment must be done before NOON on the start date of the course. No late registrations/payments can be accepted after 12:00PM on the start date.
Start Date End Date
January 21 March 13
February 18 April 10
March 18 May 8
April 15 June 5