Welcome Adult Education Students!
These adult education, non-credit course offerings are provided to you through a partnership with Cengage Learning's Ed2Go. Choose from over 300 fully interactive online non-credit courses that are taken entirely over the internet. These adult education offerings include a wide variety of topics from computer applications to health care, personal interest to business administration. Each course includes expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our courses are affordable, convenient, fun, fast and geared just for you.
NOTE: THE COURSES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT APPROVED FOR STATE CONTINUING EDUCATION CLOCK HOURS (SCECHs.) TO REGISTER FOR SCECH APPROVED COURSES, GO TO WWW.ED2GO.COM/GRCCCEU
Choose a course
- Find a course by category or use the search tool or by browsing the catalog areas (to the left.)
- Read over the course description, syllabus, instructor bio, and course requirements.
- Two lessons are released each week for a total of six weeks.
Enroll & Pay
- Choose the date that you would like to start the course.
- Pay online right now using your Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express card.
- For those without a credit card, we also accept personal check by mail or in person.
Start your class
- On your course's start date you may access your classroom after 3:00 pm EST.
- Click on the "My Classroom" link at the top of this page.
Complete Your Class
- Once you have finished your six weeks of lessons, the course ends with a final exam in which each student is required to pass with a minimum of a 70%. You have two weeks to complete the final exam from the date it is released.
- Upon receiving a passing final exam grade, print a certificate of completion within "My Classroom."
SCECHs (State Continuing Education Clock Hours)
If you work in education and are looking to obtain SCECHs, go to: www.Ed2Go.com/GRCCceu
- Full refunds are given with a two week cancellation notice.
- Click here to email your cancellation notice.
Disclaimer: These adult education courses/certifications offered in partnership with Cengage Learning are not authorized by GRCC to receive credit for a degree, nor for Prior Learning Assessment recognition from the college, nor for transfer from GRCC to any other institution.