These adult education, non-credit course offerings are provided to you through a partnership with Cengage Learning's Ed2Go. Choose from over 300 fully interactive online non-credit courses that are taken entirely over the internet. These adult education offerings include a wide variety of topics from computer applications to health care, personal interest to business administration. Each course includes expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our courses are affordable, convenient, fun, fast and geared just for you.
THESE COURSES ARE NOT APPROVED FOR
STATE CONTINUING EDUCATION CLOCK HOURS (SCECHS)
If you require SCECHs, please register atwww.ed2Go.com/grccceu
- Click the blue View Catalog button above to view our offerings
- Select which course, or courses, you would like to take
- Click on the “Enroll Now” button to register and to pay for each course.
- Pay online using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
- Courses through this portal are NOT approved for SCECHs. If you require SCECHs, please register at www.ed2Go.com/grccceu
NOTE: We only accept online registration for ed2Go courses
- On your course's start date you may access your classroom after 3:00 pm EST
- Access your course by clicking on the "My Classroom" link at the top of this page
- Complete all six weeks, twelve lessons, and twelve quizzes. Quizzes may be retaken until passed.
- Complete the Final Exam scoring a minimum of an 70%. There are no retakes.
- You have two weeks to complete the Final Exam from the date it is released.
- You may print a Certificate of Completion through the "My Classroom" link.
NOTE: Failure to complete any of the requirements will result in an 'incomplete'. There are no retakes.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
In the event that a participant needs to cancel enrollment, notification of cancellation is required two weeks prior to the start of each course. When necessary, refunds are processed the last day of the month, according to this schedule:
- Cancellation notice provided two weeks or more working days prior to workshop -- 100% refund
- Cancellation notice provided less than two weeks prior to workshop -- No refund
To cancel your registration for a Workforce Training class, please call us at (616) 234-3400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: These adult education courses/certifications offered in partnership with Cengage Learning are not authorized by GRCC to receive credit for a degree, Continuing Education Units (ie. SCECHs) nor for Prior Learning Assessment recognition from the college, nor for transfer from GRCC to any other institution.