Welcome to our ed2go/GTCC Online Instruction Center.
Important note: It is necessary to complete the online enrollment/orientation through ed2go and pay/register through GTCC.
Step 1: Online enrollment/orientation
Click "search catalog" or "browse catalog" at the top of this page. Follow the directions on each screen to "enroll now". You will need the course section number for Step 2. Read carefully the orientation which you can access at the end of the enrollment process (print if possible).
Step 2: Payment/registration
After you complete Step 1, you will receive an email with payment/registration options and instructions. Payment must be received by two days past the start date of the course.
Step 3: Classroom
Click the "My Classroom" link at the top of this page to log into your course on or after the start date.
- Ed2go courses are 6-week long, online, Continuing Education (non-degree) courses.
- All ed2go courses are 24 hours (2.4 CEUs) unless otherwise noted.
- "My Classroom" is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 6 weeks from the start date of the course. You can access it from any computer with internet access.
- Each course has 12 lessons (which are released on Wednesdays and Fridays and are available for 2 weeks from the day they are released), 12 quizzes and a final exam. Although it is imperative that you take at least the first 2 quizzes, we recommend that you take all quizzes and the final exam. (Please note: teachers must do so in order to receive CEUs for teacher recertification.)
- If you score an 80% or better on the final exam, you can print a certificate of completion. Send all other certificate requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.