Welcome to our ed2go/GTCC Online Instruction Center.
Important Note: It is necessary to complete the online enrollment/orientation through ed2go AND register and pay through Guilford Technical Community College.
Step 1: Online enrollment/orientation
Click “search catalog” or “browse catalog” at the top of this page. Follow the directions on each screen to “enroll now.” You will need the course section number for Step 2. Read carefully the orientation which you can access at the end of the enrollment process (print, if possible).
Step 2: Registration and Payment
After you complete Step 1, you will receive an email with instructions for registration options. Payment must be received before the course start date.
Step 3: Classroom
Click the “My Classroom” link at the top of this page to log into your course on or after the start date.
- Ed2go courses are 6-week long, online, Continuing Education (non-degree) courses.
- All ed2go courses are 24 hours (2.4 CEU’s) unless otherwise noted.
- “My Classroom” is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 6 weeks from the start date of the course. You can access it from any computer with internet access.
- Each course has 12 lessons (which are released on Wednesdays and Fridays and are available for 2 weeks from the day they are released), 12 quizzes and a final exam.
- Students MUST take 10 out of the 12 quizzes which must include quizzes #1 and #2.
- Students must make a grade of 80% or greater on the FINAL EXAM to be eligible to receive a satisfactory grade at GTCC and be eligible to print a certificate of completion.
- Student enrollment will be reviewed two days before class start date. A minimum of 5 students is required for the course to be released/offered. If enrollment is under 5, you will receive an email notification with the options to either move to another course or receive a 100% refund of registration fee. There are no exceptions to this rule.