IMPORTANT NOTE: Courses marked SCECH after our course number and title are approved for Michigan State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs) - formerly SB-CEUs. Verify current eligibility on the Michigan Dept. of Education website. If you need SCECHs for one of these approved courses, scroll down to SCECH Document Library to view the course log and requirements necessary to earn State Continuing Education Clock Hours, as well as to see other important SCECH related information.
SCECH Document Library
- Enter the title or keyword from the title in the searchbox and click on the symbol of a magnifying glass or hit “Enter.”
- Find your class from the list of classes your search pulls up and click on the red “Enroll Now” button.
- Select the date for the class and click on the blue “Continue” button.
- If you are a returning student at Ed2Go, log in under the “Returning Student” tag and click on the blue “Sign In” button. Otherwise, enter the email address you want to use at Ed2Go and click on the blue “Create Account” button.
- Complete the required online Ed2Go Orientation at this site; select the start date of your class; read Orientation information; print Orientation information, so you have a hard copy for reference.
- Click here to register and pay for your class by credit card at the HFCC web site.
- If you would like to register by telephone and are paying with Mastercard, Visa, or Discover, please call the Center for Lifelong Learning at 877-855-5252.
(Click on item to bring it up on your computer)
- NEW--Rule Changes & Renewal
- NEW--HFCC Info re Secure Central Registry effective 11-1-12
- SCECH Online Course List April - May 2013
- SCECH Online Course List January - March 2013
- SCECHs Online Course Log-Revised October 2012