Teachers, earn SCECHs Online – Anytime, Anywhere!
Welcome to JC’s Corporate and Continuing Education SCECH Instructor Center
CCE invites you to browse our State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs), previously known as Continuing Education Units. Each class is approved for 24 SCECHs by the Michigan Department of Education.
Class cost: $114
Duration: 6 Weeks
Instruction: Online through Ed2Go
Earn SCECHs Online
- Print the CCE Course Log and record time spent in learning activities. Make sure to sign and date the course log before submitting it. Other log forms will not be accepted.
- Online class requirements:
- Complete and submit all online Quizzes.
- Complete and submit the online Final Exam with a score of 80% or better.
- Print and return a Participant Information form for each course you take each month. All information must be complete for accurate recording to the State of Michigan.
- Submit the Course Log and Participant Information forms to CCE within 30 days for earned SCECHs, failure to do so may delay or rescind your SCECHs. Other forms will not be accepted, including the Certificate of Completion from the online Classroom.
- Educators must have a current SCR account through the Michigan Department of Education (MDE) Professional Development Information Website. After your class, complete the online MDE SCECH evaluation.
SCECH Participant Information Form
SCECH Course Log Form
Secure Central Registry
The Secure Central Registry (SCR) allows you to view SCECHs awarded to you by any SCECH sponsor in one central, secure location. A personal account must be created in order for SCECHs to be credited to your account. After you complete an offering, you will be required to complete an online evaluation. When the evaluation is complete, SCECHs will be credited to your account. Unofficial and official transcripts of your earned SCECHs will be available online.