About McHenry County College
Welcome to the McHenry County College home page for non-credit, on-line education. Internet based classes that can be accessed any time of day or night. Students have found these online classes to be affordable, convenient, informative, clearly presented and a great way to upgrade their skills and knowledge. It's Any-Time, Any-Where Learning!
To register please follow these steps:
Go to: www.ed2go.com/mchenrycc.
1. Click the courses link.
2. Choose the department.
3. Click on the course title you are interested in to determine if there are any class requirements or prerequisites.
4. Select the enroll now button.
5. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course.
6. Here you will enter your email address and choose a password that will grant you access to the classroom.
7. When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click on the classroom link.
8. To begin your studies, simply log in with your email and the password you selected during enrollment. Please note you cannot access your classroom before the start date.
Enjoy the course!
MICROSOFT 2016 NOW AVAILABLE
We are now offering Microsoft Office 2016 Courses! Register now for the next session.
Looking for a great deal? Take advantage of our new Microsoft Office 2016 Value Suite (includes Intro to Word, Intro to Excel and Intro to PowerPoint).
Individual Courses Available:
Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2016
Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016
Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
Introduction to Microsoft Access 2016
Intermediate Microsoft Word 2016
Value Suite bundles are not eligible for partial drops or refunds. Transfers are available to other open sessions based on program guidelines.
If you have technical questions please first go to www.ed2go.com/mchenrycc and click on the help link.
For any further information or questions, please call (815) 479-7591.
Current students: Please direct questions about your lessons, quizzes,
assignments, and other course materials to your instructor or course administrator.
You can use the course discussion areas for this purpose.
If you have questions about accessing the online classroom, retrieving your lessons,
changing your password, correcting your e-mail address, obtaining progress reports
or completion letters, receiving an extension, or any other administrative tasks,
New or potential students: If you have questions about course content,
prerequisites, requirements, follow-ups, or instructors, you'll find the information
you need by locating the courses that interest you. Click the course title to review
the course details.
If you require any assistance with registration, please contact:
McHenry County College
Office of Continuing and Professional Education
8900 U.S. Highway 14
Crystal Lake, IL 60012
Phone: (815) 479-7591
Fax: (815) firstname.lastname@example.org