Marygrove College offers Ed2Go Courses for Michigan SB-CEUs
Welcome to the Marygrove College Online Instruction Center!
Do you need to earn continuing education clock hours for Michigan K-12 Certificate Renewal?
We offer a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses are led by expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are affordable ($124), fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
Don't need continuing education clock hours to renew a Michigan Teaching Certificate? Click here to find other ed2go online courses.
Upon successful completion of the requirements, the Michigan Department of Education (MDE) has approved Marygrove College and ed2go to award continuing education clock hours. All ed2go courses award 24 continuing education clock hours..
1. Browse all of our ed2go continuing education clock hour courses.
2. Click on the Course Title of your choice.
3. Click on "Enroll Now" to register.
- Within three (3) business days after registering with ed2go, students will be contacted by a representative of Marygrove College to make payment arrangements.
- Payment may be made by phone, mailed or by visiting the campus Business Office, Liberal Arts Building - Room 120.
- Payment Options: Visa, Master Card, personal check
- Failure to make payment arrangements when contacted may result in removal from the class list
5. You can begin your ed2go course for continuing education clock hours after 3:00 p.m. (ET) on your chosen start date.
6. Remember that the email address and password you create at Registration are case sensitive.
7. Refund Policy: Refunds will be granted if requests are received (email or fax) prior to your published Course Start Date. Requests to cancel and receive a refund must include your signature and the date. Emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject lines of the email or the fax should indicate "Attention Program Coordinator".
Required Steps to Earn continuing education clock hours:
Specific administrative steps are required by both Marygrove College and the Michigan Department of Education Secure Central Registry. Failure to follow these steps may result in the forfeiture of your continuing education clock hours.
Successful Completion Includes the Following:
1. Complete and submit online quizzes 1-12 through your online classroom by course deadline. Note: Marygrove College requires that all course quizzes must be completed, regardless if individual instructors indicate otherwise in their course syllabi.
2. Complete and submit the final exam with a score of 80% or better by course deadline.
Within thirty (30) Days of Course Completion:
3. Follow the instructions of the Michigan Department of Education – Secure Central Registry
4. Marygrove College Course Log
5. Marygrove College Participant Information Form
Please visit the following Marygrove College URL:
Scroll down to the bottom of the page for ed2go information.
You will find the following three (3) important documents:
1. Michigan Department of Education – Secure Central Registry Instructions
2. Marygrove College Course Log
3. Marygrove College Participant Information Form
Michigan Department of Education – Secure Central Registry Instructions
Please take the time to read and thoroughly understand what you must do to receive your continuing education clock hours..
Marygrove College Course Log
· Print and maintain a log of time spent in learning activities for each course. Remember that each course is expected to equal 24 or more hours of recorded learning activity.
· Print a log for each course. Only this log may be used to log online time.
· When you have completed your course(s), sign and date the course log(s).
· Save the document(s) in pdf format.
Marygrove College Participant Information Form
· Complete, sign and date the form. Ensure you have provided the same email address that you have registered (or intend to register) with the Michigan Department of Education Secure Central Registry.
· Save the form as a pdf document.
Sending Documents to Marygrove College
· For each course, email both documents as pdf attachments in one (1) email to:
· Your subject line should be last name.first name.ed2go forms.course title
Example: Smith.Sarah.ed2go forms.Creative Classroom
Note: To receive your continuing education clock hours, you must submit to Marygrove College both your signed and dated Course Log and the Participant Information Form within thirty (30) days after the course end date. In addition, you will be required to complete an evaluation on the MDE/SCR site. Failure to complete any of these requirements may delay or rescind your SCECHs.
Please note: You cannot print a Certificate of Completion from the Online Classroom. It is not accepted for continuing education clock hours.
Recordkeeping has changed! You will not receive a Certificate of Completion from Marygrove College. You will be able to view your completion records online through the MDE Secure Central Registry (SCR).
Questions or Concerns
Do you have a question or need to make payment arrangements?
Send an email to: email@example.com
Do you have questions about Michigan recertification or continuing education clock hours?
Visit the MDE website: www.michigan.gov/mde
Do you have questions about the Michigan Department of Education - Secure Central Registry?
Are you interested in receiving graduate credits for your teacher certification renewal? Marygrove College can help! Visit our site at:
Are you ready to pursue a masters degree?
Marygrove College has many exciting options.
Visit our site at: www.marygrove.edu/academics/graduate-academis/graduate-programs
Marygrove College offers many continuing education (non-teacher) courses and certification programs in an assortment of career fields.
Visit our site at: www.marygrove.edu/academics/continuing-education/continuing-education-overview
We welcome you to the Marygrove College learning community and look forward to assisting with your educational needs!