How to enroll in Continuing Education's Online Classes.
Welcome to Nash Community College’s (NCC) Continuing Education Online Instruction Center. We provide over 300 high-quality online continuing education courses. Each course is affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in a six-week format with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
PREREGISTER & PREPAY BEFORE START DATE!
- Browse catalog .
Select your online courses.
- Complete the Continuing Education Registration Form.
- Submit registration form and registration fee to Nash Community College at least 2 days prior to the start date.
- FOR RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY: Register and pay online for a select group of classes through WebAdvisor.
- Mail registration form and payment to:
Nash Community College Con.Ed.
PO Box 7488
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
Students may also register in the Continuing Education Department
Monday - Friday 8 am - 4 pm EST.
NO LATE REGISTRATIONS ARE ACCEPTED.
After completing the registration process click “Enroll Now” to complete your online orientation and to obtain your username and password.
COMPLETE CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS
- To receive a certificate from NCC, students must complete lesson 1
and quiz 1 by the second Friday of the course AND
- Pass the final exam with a 70% or higher.
Thank you for choosing Nash Community College for your online your educational needs.