How to Enroll and Register for Online Classes
Welcome to Nash Community College (NCC) Continuing Education Online Instruction Center. We provide over 300 high-quality online continuing education courses. Each course is affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in a six-week format with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Search for the course.
- Select your online course
- Click "Enroll Now"complete your online orientation and create your username and password.
REGISTER & PAYMENT REQUIRED
- Complete the Continuing Education Registration Form at least 2 days prior to the class start date.
- Pay the registration fee at least 2 days prior to the start date.
- Mail registration form and payment to:
Nash Community College Con.Ed
PO Box 74889
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
Students may also register in the Continuing Education Department
Monday-Friday 8 am - 4 pm EST.
NO LATE REGISTRATION ARE ACCEPTED.
COMPLETION CERTICATE REQUIREMENTS
- To receive a certification from NCC, students must complete quiz 1 by the second Friday of the course and
- pass the final exam with a 70% or higher, final exam can only be taken once.
Thank you for choosing Nash Community College for our online educational needs.