15 contact hours
Ensuring adequate oxygenation is fundamental to the nursing care of many types of patients—from those with common colds to those recovering from coronary artery bypass grafting. This certificate program will provide you with a holistic and collaborative approach to the care of patients with disorders of oxygenation.
This certificate program is designed to enhance your knowledge and skills by examining key issues related to oxygenation assessment, intervention, and management. You'll gain relevant and practical information you can use immediately to improve your practice and provide the most effective and compassionate care to your patients.
Your Certificate in Issues in Oxygenation
will distinguish you as a knowledgeable, skilled, and committed professional in the field of nursing. The program:
- provides sound knowledge about assessment, intervention, and management of respiratory disorders;
- builds skills and competencies;
- fulfills continuing education requirements for many professionals, and
- enhances professional marketability.
This certificate program is targeted toward nurses of all levels (student nurses, registered nurses, licensed vocational or practical nurses, advance practice nurses, and nursing faculty) and in all positions (staff nurses and nurse administrators).
It is also relevant for nursing assistants, social workers, occupational therapists, recreation therapists, physical therapists, respiratory therapists, health care administrators, personal care assistants, and volunteers.
The Certificate in Issues in Oxygenation program consists of 5 courses for a total of 15 contact hours.
- Oxygenation: Anatomy, Physiology, and Assessment of the Respiratory System (3.2 contact hours)
- Oxygenation: Management of Adults with Respiratory Disorders (3.8 contact hours)
- Oxygenation: Common Interventions to Improve Oxygenation (3 contact hours)
- Oxygenation: Anatomy, Physiology, and Assessment of the Cardiovascular System (2.5 contact hours)
- Oxygenation: Disorders of the Cardiovascular System and the Role of the Hematologic System (2.5 contact hours)
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Accreditation refers to recognition of continuing nursing education only and does not imply Commission on Accreditation approval or endorsement of any commercial product.
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions courses are acceptable for CE contact hours in all states.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 14693, for the stated number of contact hours.
California Board of Behavioral Sciences Provider Number PCE 1564. This course meets the qualifications for the stated hours of continuing education credit for MFCCs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions courses are approved for continuing education credit for diabetes educators. All ANCC accredited courses are accepted for continuing education credit by the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators (NCBDE).
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. Provider Number 451562-11
This activity is being provided by ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC and co-provided by Education to Go.
Click here to enroll today! >>
Expiration Date: 09/15/13
Session Start Dates: