We offer a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you. You can also earn graduate credit online through a partnership between Owens Community College, Ed2Go and Ashland University. Ready to explore our catalog? Click the Courses link at the top of this page.
Earning Graduate Credits
We now offer graduate credit hours, online, to licensed education professionals working under a current educational baccalaureate or advanced degree. We are partnering with Ed2Go and Ashland University.
It's easy to enroll and register for the graduate credits.
The first step is to select your course and enroll through this webpage. After you have completed this process you will need to register at Ashland University by contacting Professor Charles Rudd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students must register with Ashland University within two weeks of beginning their ed2go Online Course. To successfully complete the course, they must meet the following criteria:
- Successfully complete the approved ed2go course
- Pass all course quizzes
- Receive a score of at least 80 on the ed2go final exam
- Complete a satisfactory final project
Students have an option on their class project that includes one of the following: Application Paper, Research Paper, Project Paper, Essay Paper, Technology Application or a Custom Designed Final Project. Click here to view the final project details.
Ashland University awards two semester hours of graduate credit upon successful completion of the approved ed2go course and final project.
The following ed2go Teacher Professional Development courses are currently approved to receive Graduate Credit:
- A to Z Grant Writing
- An Introduction to Teaching ESL/EFL
- Creating a Classroom Web Site
- Creating the Inclusive Classroom: Strategies for Success
- Creating Web Pages
- Differentiated Instruction in the Classroom
- Easy Classroom Podcasting
- Enhancing Language Development in Childhood
- Guided Reading and Writing: Strategies for Maximum Student Achievement
- Guided Reading: Strategies for the Differentiated Classroom
- Guiding Kids on the Internet
- Integrating Technology in the Classroom
- Microsoft Excel 2003 in the Classroom
- Microsoft Excel 2007 in the Classroom
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 in the Classroom
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 in the Classroom
- Microsoft Word 2003 in the Classroom
- Microsoft Word 2007 in the Classroom
- Practical Ideas for the Adult ESL/EFL Classroom
- Ready, Set, Read!
- Response to Intervention: Reading Strategies That Work
- Singapore Math Strategies: Model Drawing for Grades 1-6
- Solving Classroom Discipline Problems
- Solving Classroom Discipline Problems II
- Spanish in the Classroom
- Survival Kit for New Teachers (US)
- Teaching ESL/EFL Reading
- Teaching Math: Grades 4-6
- Teaching Science: Grades 4-6
- Teaching Students with Autism: Strategies for Success
- Teaching Writing: Grades 4-6
- The Classroom Computer
- The Creative Classroom
- Understanding Adolescents
- Using the Internet in the Classroom
- Working Successfully With Learning Disabled Students