Welcome to SRJC's Community Education Office's Online Instruction Center.
SRJC's Community Education Office offers a wide range of highly interactive not-for-credit courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
We recently streamlined our registration process. For your convenience you will find a step-by-step 'Enrollment Guide' below. If you have any questions; email or call us at 707-527-4372.
Use the Search Options above to find the class of your choice. Click on any course title for a Syllabus, Instructor Info, Requirement and Student Reviews. Follow these easy steps to enroll:
- Click the 'Enroll Now' button located on the right side of the screen.
- Select the date you would like to begin and click 'Continue Enrollment'.
- If you are a New Student enter your email address under: 'New Student Start Here". Click 'Create A New Account' and enter the requested account and student information. Then simply follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- If you are a Returning Student enter your email address and password and click 'Login to Your Account'. Then follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- When you arrive at the Payment Options page you will 'Purchase Now' using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
Online Learning has never been so easy!
Ready to explore our catalog? Browse our catalog or check out our Popular, New, and Featured Courses.