Welcome to the WCC Online Instruction Center
Through this Online Instruction Center, we offer a wide range of highly interactive and convenient non-credit courses that you take entirely over the Internet.
Ready to Explore Our Catalog?
To Register and Pay
- Click on "Courses" at the top of this page
- Browse our entire catalog of courses by department
- Click on a course title to see the description, instructor bio, course syllabus, and any required software, textbook, or equipment
*** Registration is open through the Monday after each start date ***
Educators, need SCECHs for Michigan K-12 Recertification?
Find Michigan Department of Education-approved SCECH courses here.
Start Your LifeLong Learning Course
- Choose your course
- Click on the course title
- Click "Enroll Now"
- Follow the steps
- Use a major credit card for payment
- If you want to register for more than one course, follow this procedure for each registration
What You Need
- After 3:00pm (ET) on your chosen start date
- Click on "Classroom" at the top of this page
- Please remember the email address and password you created at registration are case sensitive
- Internet access
- Familiarity with Internet use and navigation
- Email address
- Up-to-date web browser
- Some typing ability