- This course is not suitable for Mac users unless you have a Windows emulator such as Parallels installed to run the Windows OS on your Mac OS X machine.
- Windows 8 or newer.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft's free Visual Studio Express or Visual Studio Community 2013 through 2019 versions. You'll install this Visual Studio software during Lesson 1.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course. Programming experience is not required, just an interest in finding out how easy and fun programming can be!
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.