- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- Mac users will not be able to use the WAMP5 software, and must provide their own PHP and MySQL development environment.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- During the first lesson in the course, you will be walked through the process of installing WAMP5 software, which provides a full PHP and MySQL development environment. You can download WAMP5 for free here.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course. Prior HTML coding experience is helpful, but not required.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.