- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Completion of Tony Swaim's PMP® Certification Prep 1 online course (or equivalent experience).
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are not included in enrollment. Please purchase the latest version of your materials prior to the start of your session. Please note, study guide pages referenced in the course lesson may vary by edition.
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®, Guide)
Project Management Institute (PMI) recently updated the PMBOK Guide with changes to the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam, which took effect March 26, 2018. This course has been updated to align with the PMBOK Guide – Sixth Edition and the current version of the PMP exam.